Scott Calow has pulled out all the stops for BOXING CONNECTED‘s first Nottingham show of 2020 and with the opening bell now due to ring at 6.30pm tomorrow it’s clear that boxing fans are gearing up for a night to remember.
With all ringside/floor seats completely sold out and only a limited number of tiered seats still available, NOTTINGHAM CALLING brings a stacked card to the Harvey Hadden Stadium on Saturday 7 March featuring some of the best-known local pro boxers.
Included in the line-up are
- Experienced professional Nathan Kirk, whose last fight was against former world title challenger Gavin McDonnell, going head to head with heavy-hitting Spaniard Edwin Tellez
- Kyle Hughes who’s hoping for an area title opportunity after his match up with tough Chris Jenkinson this weekend
- Jack Hutsby who’ll be going all out to retain his unbeaten record and has pledged his whole purse to a friend suffering from cancer
- Sajid Abid, whose last fight in Saudi Arabia was aired on terrestrial TV, will be back in action
- Delmar Thomas, another hard punching boxer looking to keep a clean slate before announcing a big fight later in the month
- Looking to retain his unbeaten record, Josh Chapman goes head to head with Tim Ventrella in a local derby
- Former amateur star Ezra Taylor making his professional debut against Jevgnijis Andrejevs
- Popular Dominic Sheppard who has sold a stack of tickets for his pro debut
- Joe Hughes and Conner Short, two more fighters in against seasoned pros and both looking to retain their unbeaten records
“The reputation of our Harvey Hadden shows has gone from strength to strength and this one looks set to take things to a new level,” commented Scott. “We’ve got some great bouts lined up and it’s hard to say which one is going to be the Fight of the Night – our money’s on either Ryan Amos or Nathan Kirk, two heavy-hitters and both guaranteed to deliver great performances.
“With such a talent-stacked card, one thing’s for sure – every one of the fans in the stadium on Saturday will be in for a great evening.”